Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Should i quit my job and focus on college?


hello guys at this moment my first semester of college is about to end in a couple of weeks. I am a full time college student at a community college but my grades have been falling because of work, i pay 500 dollars per semester for all of my classes, because the gov helps me.
i work at a resort fine dinning restaurant as a busboy and make decent mone for my age (15/hour) but they have me working 4-6 days a week and i can barely find time to study and do homework and time for my girlfriend. This is my first job. I started in may once i got out of highschool and i loveed my job but it has become stressful because we are understaff and other restaurants of the resort are under renovation so we look like mcdonalds on their busy days.
money is not an issue because my parents live 20 minutes from the college and i have a civic so gas i like 20 dollars a week. Plus i dont pay for mortgage or any type of car payment. Just my cellphone bill which is 60 a month

any advice? Should i get 3 classes next semeter and get one during summer and stay with this job? Or find another job with less hours. My best friend can get me a job for a 12/hour pick my own schedule type of job. At a chocolate factory near me.

Read more: Should i quit my job and focus on college?