Monday, January 18, 2016

Do you believe that Florida is a good place to move cost wise?


I currently live in Southern California and it is ridiculously expensive to live here as the average home costs more than half a million out here and your house payments (whether rent or mortgage) is always above $2000 a month. But it is no surprise that California has beautiful scenery, weather, lots of businesses and diversity. I was thinking of Florida (primarily North) as a place to live there because when I checked the housing prices, I saw a great majority of houses under $200,000 dollars and I did check to make sure they weren't too good to be true and most of them are not crime infested areas and they are all above 1000 square ft. You can go on truila and check out the Florida housing prices yourself. I want to move to Northern Florida because it can get a little chilly in the winter but obviously humid in the summer and I do have family in Southern Florida. Do you think Florida from a financial standpoint is a good place to live or it is too good to be true?

Read more: Do you believe that Florida is a good place to move cost wise?