Monday, January 25, 2016

Need advice regarding property URGENTLY?


My husband has an investment property which he bought 1 year before meeting me, after we got married we are renting now so we pay for rent and a mortgage as the rent in the investment house doesn't cover the mortgage repayments. I've asked him to sell that house so we can buy a house we can live in and only pay 1 mortgage and no rent. He says no and for me to get a better paying job and buy a house of my own. I'm about to divorce his stupid #@#.

Please advise if I'm speaking logically or not. We can't afford to do both as after selling we can use the money as a deposit after paying off the loan to the bank.
Added (1). Yes there will be about $250,00 to $300,00 profit which will be made if the house sells the agent did a valuation on it, its brand new after paying taxes and the bank that is how much it will be left over. It was bought for $450,000 and is currently worth over $650,000
Added (2). I'm not the one who wants a divorce he does, he doesn't want to have a family anymore he changed his mind. He wants to keep his house. We often have to borrow money from my family to pay out rent as the money that we make goes to the mortgage and there isn't enough there to pay our rent. I'm not wrong when I say we can't maintain both

Read more: Need advice regarding property URGENTLY?