Thursday, January 28, 2016

One lender says he's able to use part-time income fort mortgage loan? Can this be possible?


I have received different answers from various lenders on different topics. For example some don't do loans on manufactured homes, and others do. Some don't do loans for non-residents, and some do.

Well one I'm stuck on is the ability to use the income from two part-time jobs (I basically work full-time hours but I'm registered as a part-time worker by the employer). Both in the same field. I've been with one employer for 6yrs, and the second employer for 9 months. Out of four lenders that I have spoken to, only one says he can use BOTH incomes. All the others say they can't because they're only part-time they can only use one (the one i've been at the longest).

Is there even the slightest chance that this is correct and he would be able to include both incomes in the loan application, or is this more probably some sort of trick where after he runs my credit and done the application he will tell me there's been a change and he can't use both so I'll have to get a co-signer or something like that?
I just want to know if there's any exceptions to the rule of needing to have 2+yrs working TWO part time jobs in order for both to be useful (the other lenders say this is the rule and there's no way around it. But this lender says they can use it as long as it's the same type of job).

Read more: One lender says he's able to use part-time income fort mortgage loan? Can this be possible?