Friday, January 22, 2016

What to do with cheating husband?


What to do with cheating husband? - 1
Added (1). I am maeried since 14 years and have 2 kids. I found piv of girls in his phone a few years ago and I ignored and blindly trusted that there is no body. But now again I found pics and messages. Should I again ignore for kids?
Added (2). Will it impact my kids if I live this unloving lufe wuth my husband? Will compromising better to give better life to my kids? I pay mortage of our home and he pay for grocery and utilities. I told him that until he mend his ways I will not make mortgage payments as I need to save money fodmy future as I dont trust him any more… Did I do right?
Added (3). We dont have any husband wife relation… The only relation we have is mother of his kids. I am not happy they way we are but should I bear it for kids? We have joint loan account and he keep on taking money out if it too. I am not sure how all the money is spent. I don't want to keep on payi g his loans and in the end left with nothing. What should I do that does nkt impact my kids and still I cansavesime money to secure my future

Read more: What to do with cheating husband?