Friday, January 22, 2016

Will this affect us getting approved for a mortgage?


We have just recently been asked to give a report of the last 12 months of our utilities. The problem is we had in the last year some financial hardship having a baby and then the baby in the hospital and trying to catch up with those bills. I had read that it was ok to not pay your utility bills on time and let them slide when having a financial crunch and that gave me peace of mind knowing I could pay for food for my family. Now I'm ready that it does affect you and I am worried we won't get approved as we didn't pay our bills on time and in full all the time. We are in good standing now, we don't owe anything but do you thing this will severely affect us?

Read more: Will this affect us getting approved for a mortgage?