Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Second Mortgage, could someone give me some credit search advice please?


Hello everyone

About 4 months ago i paid off my first mortgage in about 10 months (i was living with my parents before this), I live in the house with my girlfriend who pays the council tax, electric, water etc.

The address for my drivers license, bank account, employer and Electoral roll are all registered at my parents house. I'm planning on buying a second home with a mortgage when the bank run the credit search and it says in the system that I'm register at my parents house, will i still get the mortgage or will i have to take the time to explain that i never got round to changing address's

Thanks in advance

Read more: Second Mortgage, could someone give me some credit search advice please?