Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Can I fix my self in this situation in life?


So here is the thing, I'm 29 years old and I have lost my job that was good paying (but stressful emergency operator) . I'm kind of happy I was let go because I don't have to work 12 hour call center shifts at night and day.so I picked up a new job just doing tech support for a cable/Internet company. Only thing is they cut my hours drastically from 40 hours to 20 hours. I have other applications submitted for police agencies but they are taking forever (long process). I have a mortgage to pay and bills. I guess I feel like I'm not as successful as to where i went to be… I went to school and got a Criminology degree but it has got me no where yet. And I'm also single:/

Read more: Can I fix my self in this situation in life?