Friday, April 8, 2016

FHA mortgage loan how it works?


if you want a house thats more than you qualified for can you get it by paying the difference out of pocket as in put more down or can you not get a house that is more than u qualified for? If I got approved for an FHA 30 year fixed mortgage loan for a base loan amount of $195,798 and a total loan amount of $199,224 at most. That is all I qualified for and I am getting a new build Fulton home that has a base price of $202,900 and I am putting 3.5 percent down and my design center appointment is coming up and I want to add some upgrades and pay out of pocket not put them into my mortgage can I do that without affecting my loan? I know it makes the purchase price go up but does the purchase price matter if you are paying for the rest out of pocket by putting more money down or will I not qualify if I add upgrades? Can someone please explain how it works if the house you want is more that the amount you were qualified or approved for? Can I not get it or can I get it by paying the difference out of pocket? I'm confused.

Read more: FHA mortgage loan how it works?