Friday, April 15, 2016

I can't stop crying and feeling jealous?


It's not fair. I admit I'm ok looking girl.
It's just almost all the girls that I know, they have a partner, someone that loves them, cares about them and will do anything.
This isn't fair on me watching them like that, when I can't have that. They don't even have a job, they sit home as house wives whilst their partners literally do everything for them, like work; pay mortgages. They just stay home as a female and they go through.
I try my best to be myself and it's not fair on me. Everyone tells me I'm crazy, low life and these women have way more money; when it's actually their partners who do everything.
No matter how good i am or bad I am, I cant seem to get any love. I just wanna kill myself. Thats why I sometimes take drugs or act crazy.

Read more: I can't stop crying and feeling jealous?