Thursday, April 21, 2016

My debit card was lost today and is being used on some website called Habbo?


I called my bank the today I lost it, and the bank told me that the same I lost it, there was a transaction made an hour later from some website called Habbo and that it was made in the UK, but I live in the US so how in the world can my debit card in one day go from US to UK in just an hour, I'm freaking out because I just got paid and that money was going to go for my mortgage, now I'm afraid of being behind, the total taken out was 900, and I had 1.519,87. I don't get paid till next week and my mortgage company is already on my case. I'm scared and mad at the same time and the bank isn't investigating.

Read more: My debit card was lost today and is being used on some website called Habbo?