Thursday, May 19, 2016

How do new real estate agents survive?


I'm about to get my real estate license and I've already interviewed with a few brokerages and they told me once I get licensed I got a job. However I realize being an agent is all about commissions if you don't sell you don't get paid and it takes a few years to get your name out there. No salary,benefits,gas allowance nothing independent contractor I live with my folks right now so I don't have to pay rent but I want to move out in a few years right now I wouldn't qualify for even a 300,000 condo mortgage can new agents rely on commissions? Or should I be a agent part time and get another job to supplement my income? I want to be financially independent with in next 2 years.

Read more: How do new real estate agents survive?