Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I'm buying a forclosure from a bank in cash that was deliquent on in another transaction?


In 2005 I took out an equity line of credit. From a bank. It was never paid. The house was upside down. All I got were bills to pay the equity line of credit. Never was there any action to forclose. Never was there a lis pendence etc

in 2015 a satisfaction of mortgage appears on public record and has been verified by an attorny and another title company

in 2016 it appears on my credit report that the account is paid in full 0 bal and charge off. (settled for less than what was owed)

I am in contract (for cash) for another house being sold this bank that satisfied my mtg and on my credit report appears as settled with no more balance. Mind you I'm not reciving any more bills and haven't for a while.

I am in Flroida and will be owner occupant and making this house homestead. How likely will the bank attatch my new house, sue me or do soemthing with that nature

Read more: I'm buying a forclosure from a bank in cash that was deliquent on in another transaction?