Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Can i legally cover my soon to be ex husbands security cameras on my property?

I caught him cheating about a year ago and we are currently going trough a divorce and he move in with his new girlfriend but we are still legally married I've been paying our houses mortgage and bills by myself for a year, our house has.two houses, the main house and a warehouse in the back that he is using for "cabin shop" and he doesn't even have a permit for that! And recently he installed security cameras in the back warehouse house and I feel like I'm being stalk by him and don't want the cameras there! Can I legally take them down or cover them as a owner of the house and it's both of our houses but he doesn't help with no bills and mortgage… Also I have a son and I've been struggling with all these bills by my self Please GIVE ME LEGAL ADVICE

Read more: Can i legally cover my soon to be ex husbands security cameras on my property?