Sunday, January 22, 2017

Should I go to university of Phoenix?

So here is my dilemma I have the capability to earn alot my resume is strong. I have worked some bad *** projects and some very advanced equipment. I have made 90k all without a degree in a year. I however had to do this while leaving my wife and kids behind. I can't handle it anymore so for the past year I have taken about a 65k paycut. I have the gi bill and I don't believe any degree will increase my income. However the post 9/11 gi bill pays my mortgage and then some plus I still want to work full time. I personally think degrees are over rated since I make a $1 more an hour than engineers who have a house worth of debt. So should use my gi bill for university of Phoenix. Also bonus info the school is literally 200 ft. From my work and 8mi. From my house.

Read more: Should I go to university of Phoenix?