Friday, February 17, 2017

Having trouble ordering tax transcripts online?


I have some trouble getting my tax transcript for this year online to check if i got a 846 code on it yet (i'm impatient lol) and when i enter all my info it all goes fine till i try to enter my mortgage account number and it is only 6 digits, a window comes up that says enter a number at least 8 digits long but my account number is genuinely only 6 digits! What do i do to get my transcript online? I don't want one by mail i want to be able to view it today so i can check if my refund was approved or not (wmr just says processing but we all know wmr is inaccurate it didnt change last year until a week after I had already gotten my refund in the bank). There's something I want to plan, a family trip, and it's difficult to plan it if I don't have an idea of how long all this path stuff is going to take and I seen some people got DDDs already but mine still says processing so someone said to check my transcripts but the mortgage number is too short, how can i fix it thanks

Read more: Having trouble ordering tax transcripts online?