Thursday, March 16, 2017

Are all husbands like this or just mine?

I was on the layoff list where I work. I had a stroke of good luck and found another job at the company will a larger salary that I took immediately. Then I found out I had an unexpected problem. At my new job I am the boss of several guys. They are all great guys and they accepted me as their boss without any hesitation or problems working for a woman.

My problem is my husband. He wants me to quit my job because he said “I don’t want you to working closely with all these guys who want to get into your pants.” I told him they can want all they want but it is not going to happen. I pointed out to my husband that we need my income to make our mortgage payments and I would be happy to quit work if he got a job that would cover all our expenses.

Are all husbands this way? I have never given my husband any reason not to trust me. Why does he think every guy wants to get into my pants?

Read more: Are all husbands like this or just mine?