Thursday, April 20, 2017

How long to get a MD tax lien release in the mail

I am paying a tax lien release at the settlement of my new house. How they wanted to do it. How long does it take to get the lien release in the mail once I pay the amount to the company. Not directly to MD. I am looking to get a car here when it's all said and done so I want to get it as quick as possible. Settlement is taking place at a law firm. If this is normal I don't know, never bought a house. The lien is being included in the closing costs, so it will show on the settlement as paid. I don't want to take that into the bank since it will most likely throw my debt to income out of wack. Is there anything else I can do? Would the lawyers office print me out something sperate without the mortgage numbers on it? Like a separate receipt? Thanks for the info you all.

Read more: How long to get a MD tax lien release in the mail