Saturday, April 22, 2017

Is it impossible to buy a house in cash if you work part time?

I have always dreamed of buying my own house in cash. I would save up and never touch the money. My parents were happy when I decided to go into the medical field, but after a few days, I was diagnosed with a debilitating illness. My parents said I can stay at home. I am looking for work at home jobs and I want something therapeutic. I stumbled on one where I am mentoring children who have a 3 percent chance of going to college and really need help in their life. It's part time and only pays 10 an hour. It is very rewarding it seems. Yet my dad said I will never reach my dream and I will be tied to a mortgage forever. Can someone please help?

Read more: Is it impossible to buy a house in cash if you work part time?