Thursday, April 6, 2017

Problems BF and I buying a house?

My BF and I are 53 years old divorced, have 2 kids each.Together for 14 years, don't live together because of kids and parents.Finally decided to buy a house together He owns his home I am one with my mom who is elderly. When we found something we would put a down payment down on it and then get a mortgage. He decided to take a home equity loan out on his house and get pre-approved and not tell me. I thought he was doing this for us. Then said that he would buy this house have his name on the title and loan and I would just "live" there. I take my house and use it to buy a house in florida. Now he decided this on his own, NEVER discussed this with me. He just assumed and decided this was the way it would be.
and I said no legal paperwork, no marriage, no domestic partnership agreement… If you die what happens to me… Your kids kick me out… He says YOU CUT A DEAL WITH MY KIDS!

Read more: Problems BF and I buying a house?