Sunday, May 28, 2017

I feel so lost and stupid

I don't even know where to start. I'm 18, freshman in college, I feel so lost, stupid, useless. I've never had a job and i'm terrified of interviews since I have no social skills. I don't know what I want to do after college, If I even survive it. I picked biology as a major without even knowing what I want to do yet. I don't know simple things that people my age already know (like a what mortgage means, how to make a resume, how to apply to jobs etc.) I don't know why I'm writing this either. I just feel so lost and retarded… I don't think I'm fit for adulthood. I'm afraid to reach out to anyone, I feel like they'll just think I'm stupid. I feel like everyone has high expectations for you once you've reached 18. I don't feel 18, I feel 13. I don't even know why I'm writing this…

Read more: I feel so lost and stupid