Sunday, June 4, 2017

Mortgage modification/assistance application?

I'm way behind on my mortgage due to job loss, there's no active foreclore but each time I apply for modification, they approve me for only deed in lieu or short sale (because the Government program is expired) and my current income is not as high as the past.

I keep adding more hours of work and increasing the income and sending them my new budget that I can pay now, same result (DIL or SS). Do I just keep applying until I get a better job?
1. As long as I'm applying, there will be no foreclosure? (it seems that way so far)
2. As soon as I get a better job, will they change their mind?

I honestly don't know why it's not approved, I can pay and sustain my family on my current income, even if it's low.
g back

Read more: Mortgage modification/assistance application?