Thursday, August 24, 2017

What can I do about my drug addict father?

I really need some advice here, I'm desperate. A year and a half ago I lost my mom, we were very close. My dad was a good dad and I knew he was going to feel alone so I let him move into my basement apt. But when he did he went into a downward spiral into drinkin and drug use. He went through this phase for about a year until he finally asked for help and went through a treatment program for 30 days and was good for a while. I was holding his pain med and giving it to him each day as prescribed. All of a sudden about a month ago a woman that moved to the neighborhood started hanging out with him, they seemed happy and cute and I had to no problem with it. But I quickly found out she was a drug user, and she began staying here in my house without even paying to live here. She has been coming between me and my dad making us fight so bad that I gave him his med and within a week he was out of 180(roxy) pills so he started borrowing money off different people to buy drugs and I told them both to leave or I would call the law and when I did that he went on a rampage and busted his head through my garage door and said he would say I done that to him when the law came. He threatened he would get me in trouble by saying I done things to him, he was cussing me and saying hurtful things to me and about me. It got so bad he turned off the breaker to the house so I couldn't have power. I don't want to move because the house is in my name so if I default on the mortgage I'm in trouble

Read more: What can I do about my drug addict father?