Tuesday, October 31, 2017

First day of work social anxiety

I'm a 22 year old girl, presentable in appearance and I can speak well (when I'm not anxious) I have just got my first professional job at an estate agents as a mortgage advisor, which means I have to call customers all day for mortgage problems and surveys etc… I had my first day today and didn't go on the phones yet, I learnt the basics, tomorrow they are going to put me on the phones and listen whilst I interact. Today I was fine at first but towards the middle of the day I got so tired and anxious, it makes it hard to speak clearly. I feel so exhausted when I get anxious and it literally feels as though my eyes are sleepy and heavy and I can't control it and I think it shows on my ace and I look miserable. I'm nervous about hem listening to me call tomorrow as I haven't learnt the script yet. I just wanna be normal help?

Read more: First day of work social anxiety