Saturday, October 28, 2017

Given the details listed below. How do mortgages work, would the banks want to give a mortgage to an ambitious young man with a f/t job?

I just recently got a full-time job with a salary of $28,308. I've had a credit card for nearly 6 full months but I've paid off everything early. I haven't yet checked my credit score… I'm looking at $2,359 per month… Monthly income that is. I'm an ambitious young man, I d like to get a rental property, & rent it out to tenants. My idea is to instead of renting, buy a rental property with a mortgage, in which case it would basically be me renting the place from the bank until the debt is paid off. I d at least be doing something with that money right? The idea is to have not only the monthly income from the f/t job, but also the monthly income from the tenants. The money I get from the tenants set side xyz amount of money for maintenance/repairs, & the rest of that money from the tenants going towards the mortgage. The f/t job is a 4 day work week, so I d have 3 days every week to get things done… The idea is to use those 3 days to take care of anything pertaining to the rental property.

Read more: Given the details listed below. How do mortgages work, would the banks want to give a mortgage to an ambitious young man with a f/t job?