Friday, October 20, 2017

I'm buying my mothers home from a reverse mortgage. What happens to her if I die?

I'm buying my mothers home from a reverse mortgage. What happens to her if I die? - 1
Added (1). I have lived with my mother for 15 years. She is a widow who has never driven. I have family who have been using her the past years. I want to get the house in my name so this will stop. I have paid her monthly and others are staying here for nothing and making her a wreck. I can't sit by anymore and allow this to happen. Her b/p is much higher also. I will buy the house to keep it in the family. She has lived here for 52 years. This is the reason for the above question.
Added (2). P.S. I'm also her power of attorney and the EXecutor of her Will.

Read more: I'm buying my mothers home from a reverse mortgage. What happens to her if I die?