Wednesday, October 4, 2017

What should I do in this 'bad' situation? I need some advice

Hi I'm 21 and live with my mum and sister. After certain arguments and things that have happened previously I really want out. I'm in the application process of renting a small 2 bedroom house with my girlfriend. My dad says I should save up after I have a permanent job and get a mortgage as I work for agencies and aren't guaranteed work every week. My girlfriend also works part time and also gets university loans every couple of months wich could help. I find it stressful and don't want my dad to be annoyed and ratty with me for what we're doing. I don't think he would accept the fact I've never had a permanent job no matter how hard I try, only agency work. I know there's plenty of people out there that live without permanent work but I just fear falling back on rent etc too. I have mixed feelings.

Read more: What should I do in this 'bad' situation? I need some advice