Thursday, November 30, 2017

I'm co-owner on house (name is on mortgage, deed etc),. Other person is trying to refinance, if she is able to what's my next step?

i want my name still on there as long as i live here because once my name is off she can kick me out. I did a favor for her in her time of need and helped her get the house knowing i would only live here temporarily. Things have went downhill and she wanys my name off. I understand it was a mistake to do such a thing but was being nice and knew id get my name off when i was ready. She gets food stamps, she has worked a handful of days since her husband passed away from the army (why i helped her) i don't know if she even still has a job bc of that and they had a child she collects social security. So pretty much she's getting all this free money for i don't know how long itll last. The house value has had to of went up, she got new landscaping, new carpetong and doors and all new appliances and repainted all the rooms. Was able to do that with her free money. The refinance people are coming next week and i was wonderong what her chances of getting refinanced is and if she is able to what can i do to prevent my name from being taken off so i don't get kicked out? I wanna move on MY terms not hers.

Read more: I'm co-owner on house (name is on mortgage, deed etc),. Other person is trying to refinance, if she is able to what's my next step?