Friday, December 22, 2017

13 Years, Trump Supporters, 4 Kids, Mortgage & Good Careers But He Won't Marry Me?

I need a little help navigating my thoughts. I just made 13 years w/ my boyfriend over the summer. We have 4 young children together and have lived together for 11 years now. We were kids when we got together. I was 20 he was 21. We never broke up but had the usual arguments. Well it has been 13 years and still no proposal. We have talked about this for years but after this last year when just about everyone we know got married, I'm getting really hard on myself thinking its me. Have I put too much pressure on him? The only thing I come up with is that he wants to get me a huge ring but can't afford it. He has told me several things over the years: "I want to give you the wedding you deserve but can't right now", "Everyone else is married but look at what they said yes to" I'm very confused. I don't know if he is around because I'm a great mom and things are comfortable. Sometimes I think the love isn't the same anymore, like he's not in love w/ me. I don't want a pity proposal. I want the real thing.

Read more: https://allmortgage.net/forum/13-years-trump-supporters-4-kids-mortgage-good-careers.html