Monday, December 4, 2017

Am i exaggerating overall?

I left my country (Italy) may 2016, not long ago i met someone, I'm living in England at the moment.
He is a very good person. I have been just finding it hard to understand him. We do try to talk many times, but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
He has his own house, which he pays for the mortgage every month, as i'm living with him. I help him and pay half of his mortgage. I take care of the house, Laundry, Shopping, cooking, basically everything! And in the end of the day the only thing i hear from him is "My House". All the time he talks about the house or anything on it. He always refers as His, His house, His sofa!
He said he wants to marry me. But it seems easy to say. But not to do! He never spoke about that with his parents. And we never even plan anything between us!
I'm just very confused in this relationship. Wishing to have my Own house one day. So i call home!
Am I exaggerating?

Read more: Am i exaggerating overall?