Thursday, January 18, 2018

Has anyone had down payment assistance in California? Or first time buyers program?

I'm fixing my credit. Saving a little bit of money. My partner is doing the same. With the rent prices rocketing in all of California. I've read about down payment assistance and first time buyer programs.
Has anyone purchased a home with any of these? I really don't care about owning the biggest home or in the best neighborhood. I just want an affordable mortgage and decent area to raise my daughter.
I've gone to realtors referred by family but they don't give me much info, or answer my questions directly without deflecting.
Any info is much appreciated!
(I've already done tons of research yet still a lot of questions.)

Read more: https://allmortgage.net/forum/has-anyone-had-down-payment-assistance-in-california-or.html