Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Real Estate - I brought a property with my girlfriend at the time, we're no longer together. She lives there and pays the mortgage?

We brought the property a few years ago. She lives there and pays all of the bills for the property.
I tried to get a loan for another property so I could live in but the bank will not give me a loan because of the loan I already have for the property my ex lives in. We're both on the loan.
Is there's any way I could put the property as an investment property? Therefore lowering my debt to income ratio. Selling at the moment is not an option because she is not selling and she won't be approved for a separate loan to keep the home. Any help will be gladly appreciated.

Read more: https://allmortgage.net/forum/real-estate-i-brought-a-property-with-my-girlfriend-at.html