Wednesday, March 28, 2018

2 UNIT CONDO (21) YRS. Without having Umbrella Policy?

My unit had fire. (condo ho ins. Policy covered damages) other unit wants umbrella which is ok with me. We should have one its part of rules. Last yr we were to get Umbrella but the policy excluded pitbull mix & included their home business. Cov (against rules) Husband put as head of the condo assoc, & bound the policy. Afterwards they gave me 2 pgs of policy & my share of bill on a piece of paper (when asked to see the complete policy agent or unit owner ignored me so I didn't pay. This yr. I was given a quote same agency my name excluded, dog excluded the HO is listed with husbands name & wife is listed as trustee. Not that it matters she is no longer listed on the title/deed on the condo anymore (weird). I want to get Umbrella but i don't understand what is going on with the policy if I don't see all the info. If I get caught in a lie I will lose my current ins. & no ins. No mortgage plus i might be paying for something not related to HOA. They still not giving me the whole policy info even though i asked for it & neither will the agency that wrote it. Sorry long story.
Added (1). please no negative.

Read more: 2 UNIT CONDO (21) YRS. Without having Umbrella Policy?