Tuesday, March 6, 2018

How much money do you have left over at the end of every month after paying all bills. Mortgage, car payment, gas, electricity, food, fuel?

I'm 20 years old and i'm saving to buy a house. I'm aiming for a 20k deposit on a home. I will be moving out with my girlfriend, between the both of us we will earn around 25k per year.
I'm just curious to see how much money people have left over at the end of every month to save.
We also plan to buy a house for around 140-150k.
We don't live a luxury lifestyle, not been on holiday for a long time, occasionally have a long weekend away here and there but nothing to costly.
Would really appreciate any answers as i'm trying to build some knowledge of what to expect and how much month i could save monthly in my own home.
Don't think i have left anything else out, thanks looking forward to reading some of the replies. 😀

Read more: How much money do you have left over at the end of every month after paying all bills. Mortgage, car payment, gas, electricity, food, fuel?