Friday, March 30, 2018

Why can't I just build a house in the woods and be a happy homeowner?

I believe it is my human right to build a house in the woods and claim it as my property without any interference by the government. What ever happened to the people's right to the land? I should be able to at least build the house, claim the unused parcel of land as my own and then register it with the government and pay tax like the good ol' days. Why are we forced to break our backs and suffer through a mortgage, or try to save hundreds of thousands to buy a house? There's something wrong with our system. If I went and built a house in the woods the police would come and tear it down. But why should they? It's unused land that I should be able to claim as mine. The United States government has violated all of our rights and forced us into a slave system!

Read more: Why can't I just build a house in the woods and be a happy homeowner?