Friday, September 21, 2018

Did I get the best possible deal?

Here is my situation.

I have Asperger Syndrome.
My Mom died when I was 15.
My Dad died when I was 30.

I used to receive $889 per month social security disability.

Here's happened after a while.

I got tired of not having.
I got tired of selling plasma to maintain a cheap apartment, nearly unfurnished.

Here is what I did to improve my life.

I saved up my Disability checks, my paychecks from the sheltered workshop and the money from selling plasma.

And I got my driver's license.

I signed up to drive for Uber and Lyft, and I started selling Nike sneakers and tee shirts on Amazon and E bay, and my own brand of tee shirts called "Boardwalk".

Here is what I did with the money that I make from doing that.

Because of my totally f)ucked up and unusual background related to me having a disability.
Nobody is going to give me proper a loan with a mortgage.

So I got a rent to own house…
$350,000 house…
and I paid for a car, cash money.

Read more: https://allmortgage.net/forum/did-i-get-the-best-possible-deal.html