Wednesday, September 26, 2018

How do I change my career path I want to make a drastic change?

Dear,

I was hoping for some guidance in regards to changing my career path. I started working at the age of 14 I have had three jobs all for big name company's Pizza Hut, Jet 2 and Lloyds Bank. I started working for Lloyds in 2014 when I decided to leave jet 2 after finding out me and my fiancĂ© were having a little boy. I went back to work after 9 months to full time and have been able to work my way up to a good place within the bank earning 25k. There's only one problem. I'm not passionate about my job and I'm desperate to change my career. Me and my fiancĂ© have been saving for a mortgage we have saved a total of £14k and will soon be ready to get on the property ladder. I know it's a bad idea to do this now but I can't wait any longer I'm so miserable in my work and I really want an opportunity I have thought for a long time on what I want to do. I would love to work as a health visitor but I don't know where to start or if this is ever going to be possible. I want to say I enjoy my job. I want to say i make a difference to people's lives. This is the only part of my life I want
to change.

Read more: How do I change my career path I want to make a drastic change?