Saturday, September 1, 2018

Should I cancel the amount owing to me by parents (they owe at least $7000)?

I'm a 21-year-old who lives with my parents and siblings who helps pay for groceries, bills, gasoline (for their cars) and whatever my siblings want. I have added up how much both my parents owe me in total but it doesn't seem right because I'm also consuming the groceries, adding to the utility bills, being dropped off at various locations with my parents vehicles, and that I do not pay a single cent to the mortgage even though I live with parents when I'm 21 already. Both parents over the years have paid for my education (my school didn't really educate me), paid for my clothes and uniforms, paid to put a roof over my head, paid to put food on the table, paid the utility bills, and who brought me into this world.

I'm thinking of dropping their $7000 debt if their is a justified reason why I should drop it.

Read more: https://allmortgage.net/forum/should-i-cancel-the-amount-owing-to-me-by-parents-they.html