Sunday, March 16, 2014

My husband is working way too much I cant deal with it any longer?

Between my husband and I we make 125,000
Annualy. We have two kids, a 6 year old and a 8 month old. About 4 months ago he began to take weekend shifts and staying late at work. Its not like we need the extra money its nice to have it but we do not need it. I am very frugal with our money and the only debts we have is a 200.00 car payment and an 800.00 mortgage. When he is home all he does is sleep and does not help with the kids at all.
We never get out and he never wants to do anything with the kids. His job is not forcing him to take extra shifts. I am so angry at him all the time and I am ready to have a conversation with him. If he is not here being a parent then should I be a single parent instead? The transition would not be harsh since im the one taking care of everything already. Please help? What do you guys think?
We have been married for 8 years and never been so angry at him like this.

Read more: My husband is working way too much I cant deal with it any longer?