Sunday, April 27, 2014

I have ILR I divorce my husband?


My husband bring me here in uk promise me to have a good life with him. But when I am here in uk he change he always drink every day saturday and Sunday drink from 12 pm until 12 am my husband never work since am here in uk. When I start work my husband said I need to give him £100 a week to share pay the mortgage I don't mind to help he promise me he don't touch my money but that things it's change because when I start earn £400 pound a week my husband start to demand £200 pound a week from me even I don't earn enought I'm obligate to give him £800 pound a month if I refuse to give him the money he get angry on me and throw me out at our house and say I can **** off and fine my own house.to the point he scared me to get divorce if I don't give him £800 pound.every time I go out with him he till all his friend that I am so poor and in my country I eat all kind of animals I and live in the box i my country that's all he say to all the people in the pub everytime I go out with him. And very time I don't do what ever he want he always say to me he gonna devorce me. And throw me out from the house I don't know wher to go I I don't have any famIy here in uk. I don't like go back home because I don't have nothing there. I don't save any money I need to give my husband £800 pound every month I pay our grocery I have this for 3years with him after I get my ILR I left him I file a devorce and he said to my all co worker that I am deported on this country after 1 years is that true?

Read more: I have ILR I divorce my husband?