Monday, April 28, 2014

Wife threatens to leave if I don't do everything she wants?


My wife is from Mexico. Everytime we get into an argument she says she will take our kids to Mexic.

I usually give in to what she wants. When we bought our house she wanted a 2 story. I wanted a single story because they are easier to maintain. But we got a 2 story like she wanted. Last year she wanted to buy some property in Mexico. I was really nervous about it but finally agreed. So now we basically have 2 mortgage payments.

Now she wants to build a pool in the backyard which will cost around 30 grand. We are already stretched thin financially so I don't like the idea. Well now she's mad and threatening to leave again. When she's mad she is hell to live with. She walks around with a frown on her face and won't talk to me.

I really feel like I don't love her any more. I would like to be able to find true love sometime in my life. But I love my kids and I don't want to put them thru the trauma of a divorce. I feel stuck. If we did get divorced she is the type that would want revenge. She would try to make it very painful foe me

Read more: Wife threatens to leave if I don't do everything she wants?