Thursday, April 24, 2014

My husband says he's not feeling it anymore with me?


My husband told me that he doesn't feel it with me anymore. He said he lost it in January 2014 and February he had an affair after he told me of this affair in April, he hasn't seen her since because he knows how much I'm in love with him. But he still talks to her. He has been in LA since February and I live in Az. He told me last night that he looking for work there not in Az. We are married have a home etc with no children's. Yesterday 4/23 was our wedding anniversary he didn't say anything. :( I recently asked him to spend the weekend with me he said he doesn't want to hurt me because he wants to be 100% and he said I'm not sure I will. He is blocking he's heart. He says we are comfortable with each other thou he isn't feeling it with me anymore. He says love you but has he fallen out in love with me? He is living with his sister I believe he created a safe haven there and is scare to come home. I'm deeply hurt… I know what I've contribute to this marriage I've been seeing a counselor so has he. I am not ready to date or anything. I'm deeply in love with him and hurt. Should I just move on. He still pays for our mortgage for our home in AZ. But he's not emotionally not involve with me or not feeling it. How can one turn off the faucet or check out? We've been married 9 years together 10 is that easy? We are so much alike I'm so many ways. I don't know what to do.
Added (1). He said that he messed up but we both were just waking and sleeping. We were in a bad rut and not caring about the other enough. He said don't get me wrong that he cares about me and I do too. But we let things get screwed up we both did. He said it isn't easy telling me what he told me. But he needs to be 100% committed to make us work but he's not saying it will. But it has to be 100% or it won't work. He said for me to stop beating myself up, love you & to take it easy please. But he's in LA

Read more: My husband says he's not feeling it anymore with me?