Saturday, May 31, 2014

How to find a existing loan on the house I am going to buy?

Hi, I am purchasing a house. I would like to know if the house has a existing loan, including mortgage credit and something else. How can I find out those loan info on the house?

I had a bad experience related to a existing loan. When I started negotiation for purchasing a short sale house before starting a escrow, no one told me that the house was collateral for card loan. Therefore after having few month of negotiation period, suddenly card loan lender showed up. As a result we backed off from the negotiation and misused our time. So I would like to know how to find out what kind of loan attached to the house I am purchasing.
Thank you

Read more: How to find a existing loan on the house I am going to buy?