Thursday, May 22, 2014

How to get approved for a mortgage being newly hired with 2 part time jobs nursing jobs?

My boyfriend and I both have excellent credit, he is employed full time for close to 6 years now making 35k a year and I'm a newer RN. I just got hired with a Per diem job and a part time job and with working 2 jobs I make more money than my previous full time job. I have been orienting both jobs for the past month and we were in the process of buying our first home but now we can't get a mortgage. We can afford to put 12% money down. I have student loans and a small car payment and my boyfriend has no debt. We paid off our credit cards too. We don't want to ask any family member to cosign so what can we do?

Read more: How to get approved for a mortgage being newly hired with 2 part time jobs nursing jobs?