Saturday, May 24, 2014

I want divorce.but my husband dose not.and I want out help?

OK I am 26 years old he is 29. He has a job and I don't. We have been married 3 years now and we have no kids. He is a good guy but not really as good as I want him to be. He works hard and cares about me. But I want some one better.

My friends all have some one better.

However I don't have a house or a job. He is the only one who earns. I want divorce and he dose not he says we can work it out. But I just want divorce.

Problem is I have no where to go. I can't move back to my parents. So I want the house in the divorce and also want him to support me with his salary after divorce. I live in Florida and I heard that it is possible here to do something like this.

So can I get his house and also his salary after divorce?

I never paid any mortgage or anything towards the house. My name is also not on the deed but my friends says me that I can get the house and also his salary. Can I?

Btw it's the only house he has and he got it before marriage. And he earns enough money to support both of us.

Can I just divorce him and kick him out and make him pay me his salary every month?
Added (1). He dose not have much assets. Just his car. Which also I want as I need to travel.
Added (2). And also I never did a job in my life so it will be hard for me to start now. Which so less salary so I want his salary.
Added (3). Please don't give stupid answers. Just say if it's possible for me to get all that in divorce. I live in Florida
Added (4). @she Why is it not possible?
Added (5). I heard that's the laws here in Florida.

Read more: I want divorce.but my husband dose not.and I want out help?