Friday, May 30, 2014

Is it time to get the heck out of Dodge?

Situation is I'm getting a divorce. Our agreement is She gets the house and all its Equity and I get my pension… Problem is she can't afford it. Currently she pays the utilities,phone, cable etc. I pay the mortgage. 2200 per month that includes all taxes and Insurances… Ok now she has moved her sister into the guest room permanetly… She is getting divorced too, and has to college kids who stay hear to… She's 46 never had a job and sleeps or watches movies in bed all day and night. I told my my either she goes or I go. I had to yell at her when I saw her washing dishes in cold water with no soap and then putting them on a rack to dry when still dirty! Know no one talks to me, my kids included.So i am tempted to stop payments and find somewhere else to live. This is been going on since October 2013… Tell me what yo think… Thanks jim

Read more: Is it time to get the heck out of Dodge?