Monday, June 23, 2014

Help/ advice needed regarding immigration UK / Canada?

Me and my girlfriend has known each other for just over 1 year now. I am British and live in the UK. My girlfriend is Canadian and lives in Canada. I've visited her once for two weeks. We are now expecting a child - December 25th 2014. I will not qualify as a skilled worker. I need to be there or she needa to be here before the baby is born preferably. I am 18 and she is 17, 18 in August. I need advice or some help as to what options we have available to us to be able to most easily immigrate to stay with each other for a year or more. I think once we've passed that problem, the year should qualify us for a Civil Law Partnership or open up other possibilities to stay together more permanently, but that's the first problem. Please understand what I mean. Help would be very much appreciated and even being pushed in the right direction or referred to a legitimate registered immigration lawyer, etc… Any help please. Thank-you.

Read more: Help/ advice needed regarding immigration UK / Canada?