Friday, June 20, 2014

If he could would he call me again, or is that just opening empty?

i just dont know sometimes i wish 2 years would go by and if he would check up on me. And see no, i didnt find love, and i didnt conceive, and i lost my interest in my work.

would he be shocked? As of now hes feeling some remorse, but i agree with him, time will make me forget him and i will give him space. Hes very happy with another woman, and they meet all the time. He gives her 3000 kisses a day, and they even just paid mortgage for a condo. I hear the girl is even expecting, and also that the latest pic i saw was with a ring on his finger. Im not jealous, i guess im obsessed

BUT I DONT WANT TO BE.

so help please. How to just stop being this creepy! <<<main question!

Read more: If he could would he call me again, or is that just opening empty?