Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Partner says im not spending enough time with her kid, advice?

basically I've been in a relationship with a women for a little over a year, she has a five year boy to another man. She is 23 and im 22. We live together in my house which I brought before we started dating. She is always saying that I don't spend enough with her son. I work 70 hours a week and pay the mortgage, power bill, internet ect all myself. She works nights so I make the kid dinner, do homework with him and read to him almost every night so I really don't know where she got that idea, especially since her sons father is a complete loser who sees him 2-3 times a year.
I love this women but im sick to death of being nagged about this, how can I make her understand that im do the best I can and to get off my back.

Read more: Partner says im not spending enough time with her kid, advice?