Friday, June 27, 2014

What is the best way to travel after graduating college?

I graduated in May 2013 and really like my new life, new work, and new friends in Charlotte. I'm happy as is, but while I'm making (and saving) good money, am single, no kids, no mortgage, etc. I want to keep doing bold things. I've loved traveling, learning about the world, experiencing new cultures, trying to food, learning foreign languages, etc. And I think I should take advantage of the opportunity while I've got it. I'm interested in taking on a 3rd language and spend an extended period of time (8-12 months) in another country (preferably spanish speaking). What programs would help me do that? Are there scholarships/programs I can apply for? What are they? What websites would you recommend as resources to learn more? Can I intern abroad? What NGO's/organizations might be of interest to me (besides the Peace Corps.)? Thanks for your help

Read more: What is the best way to travel after graduating college?